Just for fun, here’s some Christmas trivia. I’ll post the answers next Saturday.
1. Which of these companies was the first to use Santa Claus in an advertisement?
2. Which president was the first to decorate the White House Christmas tree?
a. Franklin Pierce
b. Benjamin Franklin
c. George Washington
d. Abraham Lincoln
3. Which country did the gingerbread house come from?
d. United States
4. What kind of Christmas does Elvis Presley sing about?
5. In what year was “A Christmas Carol” published?
6. Where was “A Christmas Carol” written?
b. United States
d. United Kingdom
7. Which reindeer is Rudolph’s dad?
8. Which Christmas movie has been played more than any other?
a. A Christmas Story
b. Home Alone
c. Frosty the Snowman
d. It’s A Wonderful Life
9. When were electric lights for trees first used?
10. What company created Rudolph for a holiday promotion?
a. Montgomery Ward
b. J C Penney